Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Andouille Sausage and Corn Chowder

The Bassman loves his new smoker/grill that he got for Father's Day.  



Whenever we use it, we try to fill it full.  If you're going to smoke or grill one thing, you might as well throw on another item or two!  And one of those is usually andouille sausage.

Our favorite andouille sausage is made by Tim's Cajun Kitchen in Huntsville.  But when we don't have that, we choose some from the grocery store which doesn't even compare!

We usually add the andouille to red beans and rice, jambalaya or gumbo.   Anyway, we had some of the "doesn't compare" kind of andouille and I decided to try something different.

This is Andouille Sausage and Corn Chowder with cornbread.


It is "clear your sinuses" spicy!   We loved it! 

Do you have a favorite andouille sausage to recommend we try?

Linking with:

Sweet As Pie Cooking Club
All My Bloggy Friends Party at Love Bakes Good Cakes
Love Bakes Good Cakes

4 comments:

  1. We'll have to try this one. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys eat really well! You always have some yummy recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh I love Andouille. I have trouble finding it at all so I haven't been able to narrow a brand. This sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing on Love Bakes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I could eat soup every single day - This sounds so fantastic, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete

Meet me at the Well and let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...