Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Pi Day

Cheers to you math teachers like my sister and math lovers like the Bassman and my daughters.  Thank goodness my daughters love math.  And if they needed help they could call on their Dad or my sister.  Me, I'm not so much help in the math department, I tend to be IT Mom.  And if you've seen the Staples commercial where they can't find IT Mom, I can totally relate! 

Anyway, back to Pi day.  I know you were wondering so here it is just so you don't have to look it up  π = 3.14159.  
Cheers!

Since I'm not such a math person, maybe I'll celebrate with some pie that I can relate to. 

Cheers!

Kerry

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry! I am tagging you cause' I love your blog and I want to learn more about you. Have fun...
    http://www.bleak2unique.com/2012/03/triple-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Meet me at the Well and let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...