Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cinnamon Tortilla Chips


Looks like there are a couple of other Mexican inspired dishes coming up in May for the Sweet As Pie Cooking Club so I thought I would share this.  They are so easy to make and even the kids could help.   Both kids and adults would love them for dessert after a Mexi-meal!

After making the Pioneer Woman's White Chicken Enchiladas, I had about 4 corn tortillas left over and didn't want them to go to waste.  So I decided to see how they would do in this Cinnamon Tortilla Chip recipe.  I have made these before with flour tortillas and they are SO good.

Do use the pizza cutter to cut them into 8 triangles.


Fill the cookie sheet up and pop 'em in the oven following Christy's directions for cooking times and turning them.


Now, I'll just get to the bottom line here, DO NOT use corn tortillas for these.  Big recipe substitution FAIL.

Do use flour tortillas.  Once they've cooled, DO drizzle on some honey before you eat them all! 

Linking with  Grace your table at the Sweet As Pie Cooking Club

1 comment:

Meet me at the Well and let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...