Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce

Before my daughters were big seafood fans, they were first "beach" chicken fans.   Beach chicken is chicken tenderloins browned in a little butter.   That's what they ate while we were at the beach, so we call it "beach chicken"!

I've lost count of the times I've picked up boneless skinless chicken breasts to cook for dinner.  They're quick and easy but often not a lot of flavor!  So adding something different to the boneless chicken breasts became my search for my next selection for the Sweet As Pie Cooking Club.  I discovered the Pioneer Woman's Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce.

The mustard cream sauce was simple to make.  I used white wine instead of brandy and I should have let it reduce so the sauce would be thicker.  It was good for a change of taste, even if this photo is not so appetizing!

But we'll always love the "beach" chicken!





1 comment:

Meet me at the Well and let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...