Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup

Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup, a Sweet As Pie Cooking Club selection, has so many things I love...tomatoes, basil, cheese and pasta!  

Last year, during tomato overload at my house, somewhere between the marinara
and the tomato jam , I made my own "sundried"  oven roasted/dried tomatoes.  Of those new things, the roasted tomatoes is the one I'd do again, given lots of fresh garden tomatoes.  Why I didn't share it here, I don't know.   Anyway, I used the last of those tomatoes in this soup.

If I make it again, I'll try substituting one can of the tomato soup with tomato sauce so it's more tomato-ie and not so creamy. 


Not pictured:  Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup

Why I didn't take a picture to share it here, I don't know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet me at the Well and let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...