Monday, February 25, 2013

Activities of the Heart

Since I missed a Valentine Day post, I'll catch up today before February is completely gone!

My scarf obsession turned into Valentines...  My daughter spotted a handmade flannel infinity scarf that she liked so I decided to make them both one.  The pattern is really simple and these can be made in under an hour.   The flannel can be bulky, which she likes.  And boy they are warm, I'm not sure it's been cold enough to wear them!

Scarves ready to go in the mail.

I loved this painted heart tutorial so our littlest sweetie got her Valentine on a shirt.  This shirt is cuter with her in it!  ha ha!!

Heart shirt for the sweet granddaughter


My hubby got his Valentine on his plate.  I have been following Ms enPlace and can always find something that sounds really good and cajun-y on her site.   I chose her Blackened Bacon Shrimp and Cheesy Grits to serve my cajun-lovin' hubby.  This dish was SO good!





And lastly, I played with the camera trying to get some photos of the beautiful velvety red roses that I received.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet me at the Well and let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...