Friday, September 13, 2013

Skinny Tuna Cakes

After making these Thai Style Tuna Burgers I was excited to see another tuna recipe at the Sweet As Pie Cooking Club.

I would like to include more seafood in our meals but I am concerned about what I'm buying also.   I ran across this site which seems to be user-friendly and a helpful resource and I suppose it's credible...

On to the recipe, this one just wasn't as good as I had hoped.  Lots of onion inside and the tasty mayo on top helped.   I used the entire egg since I wasn't as interested in the "skinny" part of the recipe.  I knew the amount of mayo I might use would more than offset any fat/calorie savings by leaving out the egg yolk!



A great idea, but Sorry Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet me at the Well and let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...